It is my pleasure to inform you that Seychelles4XPlane is now available from our publisher Aerosoft. Our newest scenery package for the flight simulator X-Plane features a detailed rendition of the 115-island archipelago of the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean: One of Maps2XPlane’s most extensive and complete X-Plane add-on, developed in cooperation with Albert Ràfols.
Wether you prefer large airliners, smaller aircrafts or even helicopters, a stunning landscape awaits you with more than a dozen scenic landing-sites: Land your airliner at the Seychelles International Airport and head with a smaller aircraft via the regional Praslin Island Airport to thirteen additional airfields which are spread over the smaller islands of the archipelago. But be prepared for challenging approaches: The island-runways are all quite short, embedded in dense tropical vegetation, and four of them are even unpaved grass airstrips. Helicopter pilots can look forward – in addition to landing-sites at the airports and airfields – to four additional heliports.
In short: Island hopping as its best!
- Custom Terrain Mesh with photo-realistic textures and vegetation
- High-detailed rendition of the Seychelles International Airport
- High-detailed rendition of the Regional Praslin Island Airport
- Renditions of thirteen additional Airfields and four Heliports
- Hundreds of custom objects and landmarks all over the islands
- Custom Autogen with country-specific buildings and objects
- Road-network and Sea-routes with animated, dynamic traffic
- Custom static aircrafts and liveries by Pedro van Leeuwen
- Implementation of the “Scenery Animation Manager (SAM)”